For a bit of fun, and to share the blogging love, I have been nominated for this award by the lovely Bianca over at Ditsy Sprinkles. Please pop on over and say hello!
So the Rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Put the award logo on our blog if you wish
3. Answer their 10 questions
4. Make up 10 new questions for your nominees
5. Nominate 10 bloggers
Questions for me...
1. How did you come up with your name?
This blog used to have a different name which was 'Amber Rhodes Copywriting', which was a little boring, but it was mainly to just showcase my writing work and use it for advertising. Gradually it was getting a few more personal type posts on it and I was starting to display my photography work as well. From here I realised it had become something different altogether so I decided it needed a new name. Sweet Words Pretty Pictures was just the description of what (I hope!) is on it.
2. Which TV family most accurately portrays yours?
The one that would slightly, maybe portray my family is one that lived on a farm, which was a show called 'McLeod's Daughter's' here in Australia, which was basically a bunch of women living on a farm together and doing farm work, although this is not really that accurate because there was no constant male figure living in the house (like a husband), and they didn't have a pile of little kids like me. They did, however have sheep and horses like us.
3. What's your morning ritual like?
Struggle to wake up, struggle to shift my aching back out of bed, pee (sorry), make a cup of tea, wrangle screaming kids, wish I was still asleep.
4. Share an embarrassing or bizarre encounter you've had in life.
I sort of embarrass myself all the time so probably I'm bizarre.
5. If you could invite four famous people to dinner who would you choose and why?
Ryan Gosling (but only to tell him that he is the spitting image of my younger brother), Princess Mary of Denmark (who is originally from Australia and is the spitting image of my older sister), Hugh Jackman (because he is my 'celebrity pass') and Seth McFarlane because he's really funny, especially when he does all his different voices.
6. List at least one feature you like about yourself.
I have pretty nice eyes, they're green and fairly large. I also quite like my hair colour, which is auburn, even if my husband calls it 'Spook' hair (feels like the working dog's rough coat....although in all honesty it isn't quite that bad)
7. If you could be any animal which would you be and why.
That's easy. A horse because it would be brilliant to be able to run like that and look so gorgeous.
8. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
No idea, will go count........ About 9 pairs, although I only wear my cowboy boots but if my R.M. Williams boots didn't have a hole in them I would wear those too.
9. Your favourite childhood toy?
I had a teddy called 'Baby'. I loved him so much I pulled all his fur out so he resembled a scrap of fabric. I still have him somewhere I think.
10. If it was impossible for you to ever fail, what one thing would you most like to do.
Start my own magazine.
Questions for my nominees
1. What is your favourite outfit?
2. Would you prefer to go out or stay in?
3. Who is your biggest role model?
4. If you won a million dollars what would you do first?
5. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
6. What is in your fridge right now?
7. If you could decorate your home any way you liked what style would you choose?
8. If you could spend the day with a celebrity who would it be and what would you do together?
9. What is your biggest goal?
10. If you were a movie character who would you be?
My nominees are...
Alice from Alice's Wonderland
Kayla from Sunshine Problems
Susanna from Flower of April
Nilla from Nilla Forever
Jelena from Simple and Sparkly Life
Victory and Caroline from 31 Shades of Aubergine
Kate from Kate Elizabeth Young
Chelsea from Chowing Down by the Bay
Wendy from College Cheese
Evelina from Evelina T
Have fun guys!